Hollinshead & Associates are the largest and longest established Podiatry/Chiropody practice in the area. Read more
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Scanning / Imaging
Ultrasound scanning can offer patients & clinicians a definitive diagnosis for a variety of musculoskeletal problems.
For many musculoskeletal pathologies, ultrasound is considered to be more appropriate than MRI, CAT scans, or X-rays.
Ultrasound scanning is ideal for many musculoskeletal pathologies such as :
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Shoulder pain and reduced movement (Impingement, rotator cuff tears)
- Heel pain (Plantar Fasciitis/Policeman's Heel)
- Tendon damage (Wear and tear)
- Ligament sprains (Ankle/knee)
- Ganglion cysts
- Mortons neuroma / Metatarsalgia/ intermetatarsal Bursitis
- Joint Swellings (Bursitis/Effusions)
- Trigger finger
- Calf Strain (Tennis leg)
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Bursitis (Bakers cyst/housemaids knee)
Kyle Foster BSc (Hons), PGDip.
Kyle Foster BSc (Hons) PGDip is the Sonographer who will be undertaking your scan. He is a Senior NHS Sonographer /Advanced Radiographic Practitioner.
He is regulated by the Health and Professions Council and member of the Society of Radiographers, currently practising medical, obstetric ultrasound, with a specialism in musculoskeletal ultrasound scanning.
For many musculoskeletal problems, the most effective treatment regimes can only be offered once an accurate diagnosis has been established. Kyle is able to offer immediate and affordable access to this diagnostic service without the frustration of an unnecessary wait. Each patient will receive a report detailing any pathologies seen.
- x1 area £159
- x2 areas £210
- Lump / Bump £70
Appointments are available on Thursday evenings from 5.30 pm onwards.
To make an appointment either:
- Call our clinic today on 01270 211466 or
- Book online by clicking here
For further information visit: